Wow! Another awesome set in the Ideas range – The Globe. It’s easy to see why this theme is one of our favourites. With over 2585 pieces it will be a solid build and as you can see below, will look epic as a display piece.
Our friends at BricktasticBlog have a great review, so head over there to check it out.
Where do you want to go today? Dream of your next travel destination as you build The Globe (21332). Created by a fan-designer and brought to the world by the LEGO® Ideas team, this display model recreates the spinning movement of a vintage Earth globe with the help of LEGO Technic™ elements and features glow-in-the-dark tiles decorated with the names of continents and oceans. There are buildable ship and compass icons, plus ‘The Earth’ nameplate to complete a charming centrepiece to enhance the decor of any home or office.
Travel without moving
A journey of 2,585 pieces starts with a single brick, and illustrated instructions are included to guide every step of your building adventure. This collectible model makes the best gift for yourself or travel-loving friends.
Unplug, unbox and unwind
Welcome to LEGO sets for adults – a zone of zen for focused, hands-on creative building. From the wonders of the world to movie magic, pop culture icons and more, there is a LEGO set waiting for you.
- Spinning Earth globe model for display – Explore the world as you build The Globe (21332) set, a detailed LEGO® Ideas replica of a vintage Earth globe
- Authentic spinning movement – Two LEGO® worlds collide to build this globe, with LEGO Technic™ elements to recreate the classic, spinning axis and LEGO System bricks to replicate the spherical shape
- Glow-in-the-dark decoration – Light up the room with decorated tiles displaying the names of continents and oceans
- Buildable ship and compass icons – Build vintage-style ship and compass icons to attach to the globe, and affix ‘The Earth’ nameplate to the base for a finishing touch
- Gift idea for adults – Treat yourself or give this 2,585-piece LEGO® Earth globe model as a birthday, holiday or surprise gift for someone passionate about travel, geography, arts or decoration
- Buildable home or office decor – This display piece measures over 16 in. (40 cm) high, 11.5 in. (30 cm) wide and 10 in. (26 cm) deep
- Step-by-step guide – Includes an illustrated booklet featuring the set’s fan designer and LEGO® designers, plus illustrated instructions to guide your hands-on, mind-on building experience
- The LEGO® fans’ choice – This construction model for adults is one of many LEGO Ideas sets, each created by a fan designer, voted for by LEGO fans and produced by the LEGO Group
- Premium quality, no compromises – Since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met strict industry quality standards to ensure that they connect simply and securely
- Safety assurance – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and carefully analysed to make sure that they meet rigorous global safety standards