- Stud.io and the Venator Star Destroyer MOCby AdamIn the never ending journey to get kid’s off the screen, I’ve avoided digital LEGO building so far. We’re lucky we have a pretty decent real life collection to build with. Alas, there comes a time when your children realise they can also build LEGO virtually and one can only hold back the dam for so long. That day arrived a while ago and Oscar downloaded… Read More »Stud.io and the Venator Star Destroyer MOC
- THE LORD OF THE RINGS: RIVENDELL™ (10316) Coming Soonby AdamRivendell is a fictional location in J.R.R. Tolkien’s “The Lord of the Rings” universe. Alas, the only thing fictional about this set is how we’re going to pay for it! At $799.99 AUD it’s not a small chunk of change, but it’s absolutely stunning. With 6,167 pieces and 15 minifigures, there’s sure to be a huge amount of enjoyable build time involved. Even if you know… Read More »THE LORD OF THE RINGS: RIVENDELL™ (10316) Coming Soon
- A-Frame Cabin (21338) Coming Soonby AdamThe next LEGO Ideas set has been announced and it’s a ripper! It’s the A frame wooden cabin. Designed by Italian fan Andrea Lattanzio, the cabin features a unique A frame design, lots of thoughtful details and a breakaway roof for access and playability. Check out the bird house and the chopped wood to the left. With 4 minifigs and 2082 pieces it should be a… Read More »A-Frame Cabin (21338) Coming Soon
- 2023 New Sets – Our Favsby AdamIt’s that time of year again – New LEGO sets arriving soon! We’ve picked some of our favourites below. As always, it comes with a healthy dose of optimism that we can find some extra space somewhere in our house. One can always hope! Wildflower BouquetThe flower series have always been stunning and this one amps it up to 11. It looks superb! Series 24 Minifigures… Read More »2023 New Sets – Our Favs
- Lion Knights’ Castle Review (10305)by AdamThere’s a few things guaranteed in life. Death, Taxes and that LEGO Castles, Space and Pirate themes will always be a hit. The Lion Knights’ Castle proves this and is amazing. As far as Christmas presents go, it’s hard to beat this one! So gather round, oh mighty builders, as we walk through some cool features and give our full review of the Lion Knights’ Castle.… Read More »Lion Knights’ Castle Review (10305)
- Sanctum Sanctorum Review (76218)by AdamAnother Modular! Well, not quite, but this set fits right in with the rest of the Modular series, so I’ll give it a pass. I’m super excited when any new Modular compatible sets are released as we’re slowly working our way through the entire collection. The Sanctum Sanctorum follows the same overall approach as other modular sets with three distinct levels, but naturally with a Marvel… Read More »Sanctum Sanctorum Review (76218)
Welcome to Casa de Bricks: The House of Bricks.
An Australian blog about a Dad and his Son’s LEGO obsession.